Our 100% Natural Brazilian Cowhides are the very best available in Luxury Hair on Hide.
Each hide shown in this collection is hand selected. This sets us above the rest and ensures your new hide is unmatched in beauty and quality. Each hide is produced with personal care and attention ensuring that you receive the highest quality possible. You could say "BMW vs Honda". ;)
The cowhides shown here are the cowhides you'll get. These hides are chosen because of their unique sizes, exceptional color and pattern and top-notch premium quality. Not every cowhide rug turns out the same, but with these hides you see exactly the rug you will receive. There is only 1 of each you see!
Some Quick Details:
- Sizes range from Medium 6' x 6' up to oversized around 6.75' x 7.75'. Our oversized rugs are great for upholstery projects!
- Sourced from Brazilian tanneries that only use the best European machinery and solutions to produce a hide that is unmatched in quality.
- Soft finished suede back is safe for all flooring types.
- 100% Brazilian cowhide.
- Naturally stain resistant.
- Liquid proof. Liquid will sit on top of the hair. Simply absorb with a cloth.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic.
- No left-over chemical odor.
- Ships in 1-3 business days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available at checkout.
Please contact us if you are looking for a specific color/pattern or size of cowhide. The rugs listed on our website are just a few of the large selection we can offer.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: (541) 443-3820
How long will a cowhide rug last?
Your new cowhide will last a lifetime if cared for properly. It is important to note that cowhides are a natural product and, like everything else, will wear under heavy traffic conditions over time. We recommend rotating your hide every 3 months in high traffic areas and to not place your cowhide in direct sunlight.
How do I clean and care for my new cowhide rug?
To remove dust and debris shake out you hide and/or vacuum using the suction attachment set on low with the beater bar removed. The hide's natural oils resist staining, simply blot or wipe up any spills promptly. If a stain should occur use mild or neutral soap, warm water, and a soft brush or sponge and brush lightly, going with the grain of the hair.