Branded Cowboy Christmas Western Dessert Plate
No Tax. Made in the USA.
Iconic symbols of the American West, on a beautiful buckskin glaze, are rich brown ranch brands, horse and rider. This rider seems to be having a bad day trying to get a Christmas tree!
This dinnerware line was originally released by Wallace China in 1947 and is easily recognizable as a follow-up to the highly successful Rodeo Pattern. Wallace also made other western patterns: El Rancho, Longhorn, and Pioneer Trails, to name a few.
Over the years, vintage Westward Ho china has steadily risen in value and is highly collectible. This western dinnerware and serving pieces are ideally suited for starting a new collection of heirloom-quality china. It mixes and matches beautifully with many of the vintage Wallace pieces. See more coordinating options in our Ranch Brands Collection.
Also, check out our Facebook Photos for inspirational ideas on decorating. Don't forget to like our page while you're there!
All pieces feature heavy roll rim design, are dishwasher and microwave safe, and as always, this China dinnerware line is proudly made in the U.S.A.
Theses western Christmas dessert plates were created to coordinate with our Brands Dinnerware line.
This western artwork is a licensed pattern.
Our china Western Dinnerware is restaurant quality with a heavy roll rim for extra durability.
Branded Cowboy Christmas Western Dessert Plate Detail:
- Western Dessert Plates measure 7.5"" Dia.
- This western dinnerware line is not produced in high volume. Limited quantities are kept in stock.
- Current lead time is approximately 12-14 weeks and can vary depending on demand.
- American made in the USA by HF Coors.
- Heavy rolled rim.
- Restaurant quality china.
- Lead free.
- Matching serving ware and individual pieces are available
- Ships via UPS ground, direct from the manufacturer in Texas, USA.