Hand Etched Terracotta Pot - Small
About This Handicraft
This handmade terracotta pot is as beautiful as it is practical. With its artisan-inspired patterns that have been hand etched, it creates a beautiful design of dynamic geometric patterns. Hand-crafted from clay and made in small batch quantities to minimise waste and maximise quality these modernist inspired pots will have your greenery smiling from leaf to leaf. Great for indoor and outdoor uses and no drainage hole.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 5.5” tall x 8.5” round
- Material: Clay
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Great for indoor or outdoor use.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.