Primitive Star Jute Stocking 12x20
With the Primitive Star Jute Stocking you'll have a Prim Christmas that hearkens back to days of yore. Raven black, holly berry red, and deep green primitive stars dot a tan background. Jute texture gives this stocking a natural feel that reflects a home-made aesthetic. Three wood buttons on the cuff add a folksy and decorative touch. Lined with flannel and taffeta.
- Soft but textured natural jute burlap fabric
- Distressed primitive stars stenciled randomly in black, classic red, and deep green, cuff accented with three dark wooden buttons down left side
- Cuff and body lined in flannel and natural taffeta
- Turned edge seam
- Reverses to same as front but without buttons
- Features a 2.5" jute burlap hanging loop
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- Dimensions: Opening 8.75", length 20", heel to toe 12"
- Weight: .3 lb
- Material: cotton and jute shell
- Colors: natural, holly berry red, raven
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Hand wash separately in cold water. Do not wring. Lay flat to dry, out of direct sunlight. No chlorine bleach. Warm iron if needed.