Stratton King Sham 21x37
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Stratton Quilt displays a large primitive star in a country-inspired plaid set on a khaki ground. Enjoy the muted mustard, brown, green and red-orange. Smaller primitive stars and block frame are finished with hand quilting and a double border. Reverses to khaki.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Features two 5-point primitive stars in center with patchwork block border
- Straight edge with .5" dark khaki binding
- Reverses to solid dark khaki cotton fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: dark khaki, red-orange, country black
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.
- Weight: .7 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW27"
- Weight: .8 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW37"