Twisted Leg Mahogany Dining Chair
Our Twisted Leg Mahogany Dining Chair is the ticket if your looking for luxurious western dining chairs. From the solid Mahogany wood frame to the luxury smooth leather upholstery over a high-density premium cushion core and back cushion, this high-end western dining chair delivers high-quality function and design that you expect to find with furniture that is meant to last.
The fine top-grain leather seat cushion has a subtle distressed look, putting your guests at ease while still appearing impeccably polished. This leather dining chair is truly ideal for any meal or occasion, from a small, intimate gathering to a bustling party.
Twisted Leg Mahogany Dining Chair Detail:
- Overall Chair Dimensions: 47''H x 22''D x 21''W
- Seat Height: 20"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Hand-placed antiqued nail-head tacking.
- Mahogany frame. Rich leather upholstery. High-density premium cushions.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: Produced by a fifth-generation Italian Tannery with an enduring reputation for quality and craftsmanship, This Leather exhibits all the rich, subtle nuances of authentic leather. The hides have not been altered in any way during the tanning process. Shade variation is normal and areas of hides absorb dyes differently, so natural dye lot variations will occur. Remember that a swatch is a general representation of the leather's color and texture, not an exact match. Scars, marks, and branding are not flaws but rather are proof of authenticity, what we call "hallmarks of the trail". Leathers will fade if exposed to direct sunlight. This is a pull up leather which means color diffusion and "burst" will occur when worked by hand. If any of these characteristics is a problem please consider a "painted" leather. One that has been corrected and heavily pigmented.
Browse our Dining and Bar Furniture for more great options. Also, check out our Facebook Photos for inspirational ideas on furnishing any space!