Champagne Cowhide w/ Leather Trim
These rugs work great for rooms that need a more defined look or focal point.
Our 100% natural Brazilian cowhides are the very best available in Luxury Hair on Hide. Each hide is hand selected.
- Sizes: Large: 6' x 7.5' Extra Large: 6.5' x 7.5'.
- Sourced from Brazilian tanneries that only use the best European machinery and solutions to produce a hide that is unmatched in quality.
- Soft finished suede back is safe for all flooring types.
- 100% Brazilian cowhide.
- Naturally stain resistant.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic.
- Ships out in 1-3 business days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Take a look at our Cowhide Decor catalog for coordinating decor. Also, check out our Facebook Photos for inspirational ideas on decorating any space! Don't forget to follow and like our page while you're there.
How long will a cowhide rug last?
Your new cowhide will last a lifetime if cared for properly. It is important to note that cowhides are a natural product and, like everything else, will wear under heavy traffic conditions over time. We recommend rotating your hide every 3 months in high traffic areas and to not place your cowhide in direct sunlight.
How do I clean and care for my new cowhide rug?
To remove dust and debris shake out you hide and/or vacuum using the suction attachment set on low with the beater bar removed. The hide's natural oils resist staining, simply blot or wipe up any spills promptly. If a stain should occur use mild or neutral soap, warm water, and a soft brush or sponge and brush lightly, going with the grain of the hair.
**All sizes are approximate. Cowhides are products of nature and include variations in color, size, texture, pattern, brands and patches. These variations are what make your hide one-of-a-kind.