Dyed Pink Brazilian Cowhide
These cowhides come from 1 of 4 of the top eco-savy tanneries in Brazil. They are dyed after the tanning process. Then, hand picked ensuring that you receive the highest quality possible.
Take a look at our Cowhide Decor catalog for coordinating decor. Also, check out our Facebook Photos for inspirational ideas on decorating any space! Don't forget to follow and like our page while you're there.
Brazilian Cowhide Detail:
- Large: Approximately 6' x 7.5".
- 100% Natural Brazilian Cowhide.
- Naturally stain resistant.
- Naturally hypo-allergenic.
- Hand picked, luxury hair on hide.
- Sourced from Brazilian tanneries that only use the best European machinery and solutions to produce a hide that is unmatched in quality.
- Made in Brazil. Ships from California within 3 business days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
How long will my cowhide rug last?
Your new cowhide will last a lifetime if cared for properly. It is important to note that cowhides are a natural product and, like everything else, will wear under heavy traffic conditions over time. We recommend rotating your hide every 3 months in high traffic areas and to not place your cowhide in direct sunlight.
How do I clean and care for my new cowhide rug?
To remove dust and debris shake out you hide and/or vacuum using the suction attachment set on low with the beater bar removed. The hide's natural oils resist staining, simply blot or wipe up any spills promptly. If a stain should occur use mild or neutral soap, warm water, and a soft brush or sponge and brush lightly, going with the grain of the hair.