Goat Hide Occasional Chair
Our Goat Hide Occasional Chair blends well into many types of decor. These chairs make great accent chairs in any home and work fabulously as guest chairs in an office.
The chair is constructed of kiln dried Mindi Wood (White Pine).
Using traditional hand craftsmanship with modern manufacturing methods to produce frames that are among the finest used in the upholstery business.
Each frame is precisely cut and hand assembled using kilned dried lumber. Double dowels are utilized in all structural parts to form sturdy, long lasting joints.
To complete construction and add stability to the frame, large precisely cut corner blocks are positioned at each corner where the greatest stress occurs using both glues and screws.
The seat is upholstered in goat hair on hide. Each hide varies so no two will be identical.
Browse our Living Room Furniture for more great seating options.
- Overall Dimensions: 24"L x 22"D x 33"H.
- Seat Height: 22".
- Arm Height: 31".
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
check out our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating any space!