Red Leather Western Saddle Stool
Add a touch of rustic charm and timeless beauty to your home or bar with our Red Leather Western Saddle Stool. Clean-lined and an elegant appeal give these stools the perfect balance to be pulled up to kitchen islands, breakfast bars, and pub tables.
Shown with our Wild Whiskey Are Rug.
Red Leather Western Saddle Stool:
Overall Counter Stool Dimension: 25''H x 19" L x 15" D
Seat Height: 25"
Overall Barstool Dimensions: 30" H x 19"L x15" D
Seat Height: 30"
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: A medium weight pure aniline crust. Started by adding the desired color with waxes, oils and seals to give the leather its base. Once the first application is dry, an expert craftsman can build up the finish to achieve a rich patina that is very much desired by the consumer. The final step is to apply a wax on for protection and feel. This labor intensive hand-wipe evokes classic appeal with the ability to use and add to the unique finish started. Please dust regularly and clean with a damp cloth. This leather will fade if expose to direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time.
100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
Frame Construction: Made with American Alder Wood, our frames are glued, screwed and dowelled at the joints. Two coats of high quality stain is hand rubbed on the wood finish and then sealed with industrial grade clear coat.