Brindle Cowhide & Leather Counter or Bar Chairs
Brindle Cowhide & Leather Counter or Bar Chairs feature swivel seats, tufted top-gain leather and brindle cowhide accents.
Upholstered over a solid hardwood Alder frame with a high quality ball bearing swivel mechanism. Glued, screwed, and doweled at the Joints. Premium high density foam cushion.
100% American made!
Brindle Cowhide & Leather Counter or Bar Chairs Detail:
- Overall Barstool Dimensions: 43"H x 26"W x 22"D.
- Seat height: 30".
- Overall Counter Stool Dimension: 38"H x 26"W x 22"D.
- Seat height: 25".
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: This leathers appeal lies in the combination of its disparate qualities: the firm, solid façade of this entirely masculine leather is suddenly met with surprise once its drapey warmth is revealed to the touch. Tanned in Northern Italy on large-scale English bull hides, this leather carries within it the heritage and artisanship of a highly-experienced tannery. This is a leather for and of the ages: it is genuine and earthy and the profound, rich color flickers to the surface through its multiple layers of finishing waxes.
100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
Frame Construction: Made with American Alder Wood, our frames are glued, screwed and dowelled at the joints. Two coats of high quality stain is hand rubbed on the wood finish and then sealed with industrial grade clear coat.Shown with our Rio Anna Southwestern Rug.