Leather & Cowhide Western Bed
Our Leather & Cowhide Western Bed is a high-quality Western bed that is hand-crafted in the heart of the American Southwest.
Created out of the finest full-grain Italian leather, it features brindle cowhide and boasts some of the finest craftsmanship imaginable.
Natural, organic animal materials accentuate and complement each other on this luxury western bed.
This rustic piece of furniture is ideally suited to any decorator committed to creating a quality Western aesthetic in their bedroom.
Available in sizes Queen and King. Some custom options are available. Custom requests may incur an upcharge. Price is as shown.
Contact us for lead time, ordering and custom options. This item is not available for online ordering. Email: email@example.com Phone/Text: (541)379-6421.
Leather & Cowhide Western Bed Detail:
- Queen headboard 78:H x 81"W; footboard 38"H x 81"W.
- King headboard 78"H x 87"W; footboard 38"H x 87"W.
- Upholstered in genuine leather and hair on hide.
- 100% Made in the USA.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days for in stock furniture depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: A fully drum dyed top grain cowhide on European raw material. This leather is lightly ironed and then milled extensively for a unique distressed appearance. This is a natural full grain leather. The hides have not been altered in any way during the tanning process. Shade variation is normal and areas of hides absorb dyes differently, so natural dye lot variations will occur. Remember that a swatch is a general representation of the leather's color and texture, not an exact match. Scars, marks, and branding are not flaws but rather are proof of authenticity, what we call "hallmarks of the trail". Leathers will fade if exposed to direct sunlight. This is a pull up leather which means color diffusion and "burst" will occur when worked by hand. If any of these characteristics is a problem please consider a "painted" leather. One that has been corrected and heavily pigmented.
Frame Construction: Using traditional hand craftsmanship with modern manufacturing methods to produce frames that are among the finest used in the upholstery business. Each frame is precisely cut and hand assembled using kilned dried lumber. Double dowels are utilized in all structural parts to form sturdy, long lasting joints. To complete construction and add stability to the frame, large precisely cut corner blocks are positioned at each corner where the greatest stress occurs using both glues and screws.
The Leather & Cowhide Western Bed comes in a variety of leather options, colors and designs, allowing you to pick and choose the features you want as you bring a unique design in your bedroom. Demonstrate your creativity and unique sense of style by investing in this high-quality piece of furniture and enjoy it daily as it becomes a focal centerpiece of your design theme. Because this Western-style bed is made right here in the great state of Texas, you can support local craftsmen and show off your superior decorating abilities all at once.
Browse Leathers and Cowhide in our Design Studio for upholstery ideas.