Cutting Horse Leather & Cowhide Wall Clock
Available in sizes 18" 24" and 36". This wall clock is round and features gorgeous brindle hair on hide with die-cut metal cutting horse, rider and calf cutout design.
Please appreciate that machines are not used in creating these beautiful western clocks. Each tack is intricately placed by hand and each piece of leather carefully hand cut. When we say our clocks are "handmade", we mean completely handmade.
Your clock will not be identical to any other clock. The picture shown of this clock is for illustration purposes only as no two hides are the same. Your clock will look very similar in brindle hide color as the clock shown. Please allow for slight variation in color, patterns and sizes in all of our hand made products.
Contact us for customization options. These clocks can be custom made in various cowhide and leather colors and patterns.
Email: email@example.com / Phone: (541) 443-3820.
Leather & Cowhide Wall Clock Details
- Wooden clock is covered in beautiful brindle cowhide.
- Coordinating "nutmeg" vintage floral embossed leather.
- Wood is burnished and stained in Old English stain.
- Perimeter tacking is called "Old Gold" and looks like it is rusted, adding to the charm and harmony of this beautiful western clock.
- Available in sizes 18" x 4", 24" x 4" and 36" x 4".
- Handmade in the USA of all-natural high-quality products.
- Handmade at the time of order. Ships directly from the artisan upon completion via Fed Ex. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your finished clock order to ship. Lead times may vary.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.