Indian & Ponies Painting on Smoked Deer Hide
Our Indian & Ponies Painting on Smoked Deer Hide is a work of art with timeless appeal.
Hides were painted by Indians to depict important elements of their lives.
This hide tells a story of a Brave riding his pony as he escorts two more ponies on a path to their destination.
Sheep wool and beaded tassels are wrapped on a cedar stick, with a hide folded over the stick.
Antiqued metal studs and a zig-zag painted design line the edge of the flap.
Beaded medallions and tassels accent painted hoof prints on the lower border, lead to a starburst design.
Browse our Wall Decor Collection.
Indian & Ponies Painting on Smoked Deer Hide Details:
- Stick measures approximately 56″.
- Deer hide measures approximately 40″x 40″.
- No two are alike but similar.
- Handmade, hand painted. Made in the USA.
- Made to order.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for your deer hide wall decor to ship.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Visit our Facebook Page for great ideas and inspiration for decorating any space !