Shoshone Village Hand Painted Deer Hide Wall Art
Our Shoshone Village Hand Painted Deer Hide Wall Art is a handcrafted design with timeless appeal.
Hides were painted by Indians to depict important elements of their lives.
This hide chronicles Indian tribes following the migration of buffalo herds from the summer mountain meadows to winter lowlands.
Sheep wool and beaded tassels are wrapped on a cedar stick, with a hide laced to the stick.
Feathers, beads and tassels accent tee pee villages, ponies and buffalo.
Browse our Wall Decor Collection.
Shoshone Village Hand Painted Deer Hide Wall Art Details:
- Stick measures approximately 56″.
- Deer hide measures approximately 40″x 40″.
- No two are alike but similar.
- Handmade, hand painted. Made in the USA.
- Made to order.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for your deer hide wall decor to ship.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Visit our Facebook Page for great ideas and inspiration for decorating any space !