American Beauty Framed Canvas Bison Art
Bring the open range of the Southwest to your space with our American Beauty Framed Canvas Bison Art. This rustic-elegant framed canvas art features a Native American Buffalo, a powerful symbol of strength and resilience. Adorn any space with this striking piece, and take in its timeless beauty.
"American Beauty” is easily one of my favorite bison I have ever painted. The big dark mass of the bison in contrast to the white of the background and the lost and found edges makes this painting striking and subtle at the same time."
American artist David Frederick Riley produces these stunning prints from his original paintings. He uses UL Certified Greenguard Gold Inks that offers a unique coating that produces the highest quality of images.
Prints are also available on stretched canvas.
American Beauty Framed Canvas Bison Art:
- Canvas prints are available in 10 sizes.
- Frames are available in 3 colors.
- Prints are created from the original painting of artist David Frederick Riley who is currently one of the top selling Wildlife and Western painters in the US.
- All of the prints are made in the USA using water-based Latex, non-hazardous, non-toxic inks that are UL certified Greenguard Gold.
- Framing: High-quality, hand-crafted molding which is sanded & finished without toxins or chipping using 100% real pine wood in a matte finish. Frames are ready to hang with pre-installed sawtooth hardware.
- Quick turnaround time for orders. Orders are processed, shipped and arrive in 10 to 14 days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Western Art for more great options.