Aspen Wolf Art on Stretched Canvas
Discover the beauty of North American Wildlife with this stunning Aspen Wolf Art on Stretched Canvas, featuring rich colors and meticulous detail. Enjoy an inspiring work of art that can be hung on your wall or displayed as a freestanding piece. Unveil the wonders of nature in your home!
"I love to paint wolves’ eyes. In this painting I used complimentary colors to make the eyes even more pronounced. There’s subtle reds and purples in the darks to contrast the greens and yellows in the eyes".
American artist David Frederick Riley produces these stunning prints from his original paintings. He uses UL Certified Greenguard Gold Inks that offers a unique coating that produces the highest quality of images.
Canvas prints are stretched over a proprietary profile radial Pine produced from renewable forests.
Prints are also available framed.
Aspen Wolf Art on Stretched Canvas:
- Canvas print is available in 6 sizes.
- Prints are created from the original painting of artist David Frederick Riley who is currently one of the top selling Wildlife and Western painters in the US.
- All of the prints are made in the USA using water-based Latex, non-hazardous, non-toxic inks that are UL certified Greenguard Gold.
- Frames are made of Pine from renewable forests.
- Quick turnaround time for orders. Orders are processed, shipped and arrive in 10 to 14 days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Western Art for more great options.