Axis Back Leather Bar Stools w/ Swivel
Rustic meets elegance in our high-end Axis Back Leather Bar Stools w/ Swivel. This bar stool is pastoral enough for the country and flashy enough for the big city. This is the ultimate luxurious western barstool you have been looking for.
Available in bar or counter height, the Axis Back Leather Bar Stools w/ Swivel is stunning enough for a big celebration and sturdy enough for everyday use.
This upscale western barstool includes a gorgeously finished hardwood frame, the authentic, premium leather our products are known for, brass studding detail, and a full 360 degree ball bearing swivel mechanism that makes it a truly exceptional piece!
If you don't want to compromise dependability for glamour, then this is the rustic, elegant bar stool for you.
Axis Back Leather Bar Stools w/ Swivel Detail:
25" Overall Counter Stool Dimension: 38" H x 26" W x 22" D
Seat Height: 25"
Top of Arm Height: 35"
30" Overall Barstool Dimensions: 43" H x 26" W x 22" D
Seat Height: 30"
Top of Arm Height: 40"
- 360 degree swivel.
- Smooth Leather: A semi-aniline leather with a waxy crackled effect. Finished in Italy with state of art technology and timeless craftsmanship. This leather has been regarded as an instant classic. The distinctive qualities of this product are its smooth, silky hand feel and its gentle matte finish. It is designed to resist scratching making it a family favorite.
- Embossed Leather: The leather hide is first embossed with a large crocodile grain and then colored by applying two base color coats of micro pigments. The leather is then wiped-off to give it a contrast of colors utilizing the base color combination. This color contrast is further accented by two additional top coat colors that are wiped-on by hand to give the leather a beautiful antique look. The last step is to slightly protect the hand work of the leather hide with a lacquer topcoat that provides great depth and warmth to the finished product.
- Frame: Made with American Alder Wood. Glued, screwed and dowelled at the joints. Two coats of high quality stain is hand rubbed on the wood finish and then sealed with industrial grade clear coat.
- Made in the USA.
- Usually in stock.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
**100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.