Black Bear Blue on Stretched Canvas
This stunning Black Bear artwork will bring a rustic touch to your home. The lifelike amber eyes and lush fur will add a touch of the wilderness, making it a perfect addition to any wildlife enthusiast's decor. The stretched canvas makes it ready to hang - you'll be admiring it in no time!
"One of my more colorful paintings, this one really goes all out on blue. I used the color as abstraction and left a lot of brush work for the viewer to see the process of painting."
American artist David Frederick Riley produces these stunning prints from his original paintings. He uses UL Certified Greenguard Gold Inks that offers a unique coating that produces the highest quality of images.
Canvas prints are stretched over a proprietary profile radial Pine produced from renewable forests.
Prints are also available framed.
Black Bear Blue on Stretched Canvas:
- Canvas print is available in 6 sizes.
- Prints are created from the original painting of artist David Frederick Riley who is currently one of the top selling Wildlife and Western painters in the US.
- All of the prints are made in the USA using water-based Latex, non-hazardous, non-toxic inks that are UL certified Greenguard Gold.
- Frames are made of Pine from renewable forests.
- Quick turnaround time for orders. Orders are processed, shipped and arrive in 10 to 14 days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Western Art for more great options.