Chief Eagle Art on Stretched Canvas
Showcase your appreciation for Native American culture with this Chief Eagle Art on Stretched Canvas. The art celebrates the stoic leadership of Native Americans with its powerful imagery. Hang it in any space and make an impactful statement of respect.
"The strength, stoicism and loss really hit me while painting this leader. There’s a saying that you can’t look to the future and the past at the same time, but if you could I think this might be what it would look like."
American artist David Frederick Riley produces these stunning prints from his original paintings. He uses UL Certified Greenguard Gold Inks that offers a unique coating that produces the highest quality of images.
Canvas prints are stretched over a proprietary profile radial Pine produced from renewable forests.
Prints are also available framed.
Chief Eagle Art on Stretched Canvas:
- Canvas print is available in 6 sizes.
- Prints are created from the original painting of artist David Frederick Riley who is currently one of the top selling Wildlife and Western painters in the US.
- All of the prints are made in the USA using water-based Latex, non-hazardous, non-toxic inks that are UL certified Greenguard Gold.
- Frames are made of Pine from renewable forests.
- Quick turnaround time for orders. Orders are processed, shipped and arrive in 10 to 14 days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Western Art for more great options.