Chief Eagle Framed Canvas Art
Bring a powerful symbol of strength and leadership to your home with this framed canvas art featuring Chief Eagle, a renowned Salish chief who wore a headdress of highly prized golden eagle feathers, which signify that he was outstanding in battle. A complete tail of twelve eagle feathers could be traded for a pony.
Highlight your appreciation of Native American culture and history with this exquisite piece of art by David Frederick Riley.
American artist David Frederick Riley produces these stunning prints from his original paintings. He uses UL Certified Greenguard Gold Inks that offers a unique coating that produces the highest quality of images.
Prints are also available on stretched canvas.
Chief Eagle Framed Canvas Art:
- Canvas prints are available in 6 sizes.
- Frames are available in 3 colors.
- Prints are created from the original painting of artist David Frederick Riley who is currently one of the top selling Wildlife and Western painters in the US.
- All of the prints are made in the USA using water-based Latex, non-hazardous, non-toxic inks that are UL certified Greenguard Gold.
- Framing: High-quality, hand-crafted molding which is sanded & finished without toxins or chipping using 100% real pine wood in a matte finish. Frames are ready to hang with pre-installed sawtooth hardware.
- Quick turnaround time for orders. Orders are processed, shipped and arrive in 10 to 14 days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Western Art for more great options.