Chief Joseph Canvas Art
This high-quality canvas art showcases the dignified spirit of Chief Joseph, leader of the Wal-lam-wat-kain tribe of the Nez Perce. Paying tribute to this powerful figure, the canvas captures the strength and pride embodied by the legendary Chief Joseph.
"I always enjoy painting Chief Joseph. He wears the dignity, pride and strength he brought to his people and the world. “Chief Joseph (March 3, 1840 – September 21, 1904), was a leader of the Wal-lam-wat-kain (Wallowa) band of Nez Perce. Chief Joseph’s life remains iconic of the American Indian Wars. For his passionate, principled resistance to his tribe’s forced removal, Joseph became renowned as a humanitarian and peacemaker."
American artist David Frederick Riley produces these stunning prints from his original paintings. He uses UL Certified Greenguard Gold Inks that offers a unique coating that produces the highest quality of images.
Canvas prints are stretched over a proprietary profile radial Pine produced from renewable forests.
Prints are also available framed.
Chief Joseph Canvas Art:
- Canvas print is available in 8 sizes.
- Prints are created from the original painting of artist David Frederick Riley who is currently one of the top selling Wildlife and Western painters in the US.
- All of the prints are made in the USA using water-based Latex, non-hazardous, non-toxic inks that are UL certified Greenguard Gold.
- Frames are made of Pine from renewable forests.
- Quick turnaround time for orders. Orders are processed, shipped and arrive in 10 to 14 days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Western Art for more great options.