Chief Wolf Robe Art on Stretched Canvas
Chief Wolf Robe's high cheekbones, prominent features and knowing eyes command immediate respect and awe as is shown in this stunning and detailed art piece.
Outsourced: “Wolf Robe or Ho’néhevotoomáhe (born between 1838 and 1841; died 1910, Oklahoma) was a Southern Cheyenne chief and a holder of the Benjamin Harrison Peace Medal.”
American artist David Frederick Riley produces these stunning prints from his original paintings. He uses UL Certified Greenguard Gold Inks that offers a unique coating that produces the highest quality of images.
Canvas prints are stretched over a proprietary profile radial Pine produced from renewable forests.
Prints are also available framed.
Chief Wolf Robe Art on Stretched Canvas:
- Canvas print is available in 6 sizes.
- Prints are created from the original painting of artist David Frederick Riley who is currently one of the top selling Wildlife and Western painters in the US.
- All of the prints are made in the USA using water-based Latex, non-hazardous, non-toxic inks that are UL certified Greenguard Gold.
- Frames are made of Pine from renewable forests.
- Quick turnaround time for orders. Orders are processed, shipped and arrive in 10 to 14 days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our full collection of Western Art for more great options.