Axis Hide & Leather Upholstered Castor Chair
Featuring genuine axis hide and full grain tufted leather, our Axis Hide & Leather Upholstered Castor Chair brings an authenticity to your space that cannot be duplicated.
The Axis Deer is considered to be the most beautiful of deer, with a bright gold coat marked with rows of white spots that persist throughout life.
This Axis Hide Chair brings such luxury into any space, whether it being the dining room, office, or game room. Sit and stay awhile. A premium high density foam cushion is used to ensure comfort during long stays gathered around the table.
The hide backing seamlessly transitions to a 100% top grain tufted leather seat cushion. With this chair, the wilderness doesn't have to be completely tamed before finding a spot in your domain.
Axis Hide & Leather Upholstered Castor Chair Detail:
- Overall Dimensions: 34" H x 21" D x 28" W
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm Height: 28.5"
- Hand-placed antiqued nail-head tacking.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: A fully drum dyed top grain cowhide on European raw material. This leather is lightly ironed and then milled extensively for a unique distressed appearance. This is a natural full grain leather. The hides have not been altered in any way during the tanning process. Shade variation is normal and areas of hides absorb dyes differently, so natural dye lot variations will occur. Remember that a swatch is a general representation of the leather's color and texture, not an exact match. Scars, marks, and branding are not flaws but rather are proof of authenticity, what we call "hallmarks of the trail". Leathers will fade if exposed to direct sunlight. This is a pull up leather which means color diffusion and "burst" will occur when worked by hand. If any of these characteristics is a problem please consider a "painted" leather. One that has been corrected and heavily pigmented.