Classic Boot Stitch Accent Chair
For a timeless addition to your western-inspired living room, our Classic Boot Stitch Accent Chair is the perfect choice.Crafted with luxuriously soft leather, this chair is a masterwork of intricate detail and rugged appeal, the perfect accent for your western living area.
Whether you are a true Western aficionado looking for your next authentic piece, or you want to liven up your otherwise simple home décor, our Classic Boot Stitch Accent Chair will not disappoint.
Inspired designers combine the romanticism of the Wild West with the refinement and sturdy construction we use on all of our American furniture, to create a rustic, elegant living room chair that is as versatile as it is singular. Great in a set but bold enough to stand alone, the Classic Boot Stitch Chair will retain its strength and charm for years to come. Invest in one, or in a set, today!
Classic Boot Stitch Accent Chair:
- Dimensions: 42"H x 34"W x 36"D
- Seat height: 19"
- Seat depth: 22"
- Arm height: 27"
- American made.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions. Out of stock, please allow up to 8 weeks.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: A lightweight Italian leather with a special tannage that provides both the look and feel of calfskin on hides averaging more than 50 sq. ft. The surface of the leather is lightly polished to give the leather a sophisticated, refined appearance. This is a natural full grain leather. The hides have not been altered in any way during the tanning process. Shade variation is normal and areas of hides absorb dyes differently, so natural dye lot variations will occur. Remember that a swatch is a general representation of the leather's color and texture, not an exact match. Scars, marks, and branding are not flaws but rather are proof of authenticity, what we call "hallmarks of the trail". Leathers will fade if exposed to direct sunlight. This is a pull up leather which means color diffusion and "burst" will occur when worked by hand. If any of these characteristics is a problem please consider a "painted" leather. One that has been corrected and heavily pigmented.
Frame Construction: Using traditional hand craftsmanship with modern manufacturing methods to produce frames that are among the finest used in the upholstery business. Each frame is precisely cut and hand assembled using kilned dried lumber. Double dowels are utilized in all structural parts to form sturdy, long lasting joints. To complete construction and add stability to the frame, large precisely cut corner blocks are positioned at each corner where the greatest stress occurs using both glues and screws.