Croc Embossed Leather Saddle Stool
Our Croc Embossed Leather Saddle Stool makes stunning seating for your eat-in kitchen or bar. Add a touch of rustic elegance and timeless beauty to your home with our western bar stools.
This high quality Western Saddle Stool pairs a sturdy, classic frame with an unexpectedly bold leather croc patterned leather. We start with a high-quality, dependable hardwood frame and nail accents, adding a genuine embossed croc leather seat. The seat includes a premium, high density cushion core, ensuring the comfort of you and your customers, friends or family. Bring the predictable into the extraordinary with the Croc Embossed Leather Saddle Stool.
This American-made, western rustic barstool is available in both bar and counter height, meaning you can use it to elevate any space. Folks gather around a bar to share stories with old friends and new companions, and this upscale, Western barstool offers the solid foundation to do just that for hours on end. If your bar or kitchen area is in need of a superior statement piece that can withstand everyday use effortlessly, look no further than our luxurious Western Leather Saddle Stools.
Croc Embossed Leather Saddle Stool:
- Stools are available in counter stool 25"H and bar height 30".
- Overall Counter Stool Dimensions: 25"H x 19"L x 15"D.
- Overall Barstool Dimensions: 30"H x 19"L x 15"D.
- Being handmade with all natural product, these stools will not be identical to each other, making each piece unique and one-of-a-kind.
- Made with solid knotty American Alder wood, genuine top-grain embossed leather and accented with hand placed nail heads.
- Frames are glued, screwed and doweled at the joints.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Embossed Leather Description: A leather used to accent many of today's home interiors. The leather hide is first embossed with a large crocodile grain and then colored by applying two base color coats of micro pigments. The leather is then wiped-off to give it a contrast of colors utilizing the base color combination. This color contrast is further accented by two additional top coat colors that are wiped-on by hand to give the leather a beautiful antique look. The last step is to slightly protect the hand work of the leather hide with a lacquer topcoat that provides great depth and warmth to the finished product. 100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
Frame Construction: Made with American Alder Wood, our frames are glued, screwed and dowelled at the joints. Two coats of high quality stain is hand rubbed on the wood finish and then sealed with industrial grade clear coat.