Distressed Leather Sling Chair
Modernize your living room, study or office with this classic Distressed Leather Sling Chair.
This modern rustic accent chair is made with a thick, heavily distressed leather to bring a vintage vibe to the chair.
Using an oil finished Black Walnut Wood provides a stylish complement to the overall appeal of this leather accent chair.
All of these rich, complex details add up to one thing: an always stylish, smart and sophisticated high-end living room chair that you can be proud to include in any room of your home or office.
Because all-natural, top grain leather is always used, both the texture and the color of the Leather Sling Chair will vary slightly, which means your piece can truly be called one of a kind.
This modern, rustic living room chair is a luxury that will only get better with age.
100% American Made to the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship!
Distressed Leather Sling Chair Detail:
- Overall dimensions: 32"H x 28"W x 35"D
- Seat: 15"H x 22"D
- Arm height: 24"
- Wood type: Black Walnut.
- Upholstery: Genuine leather crafted in Italy.
Leather Description: Inspired by a beautifully distressed leather found on a pair of vintage Parisian club chairs, this leather is our answer to repeated requests from designers for a leather collection with an authentic, worn-in aesthetic. Crafted in Northern Italy from belting leather used by some of Europe’s finest fashion houses, its richly layered texture is complemented by a surprisingly soft hand that will continue to mellow and soften over time. This leather is anything-but-ordinary and will conjure up a mood of timeworn elegance in both traditional and rustic interiors.
True 100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations are normal and unique features of true genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
- Frame Construction: Using traditional hand craftsmanship with modern manufacturing methods to produce frames that are among the finest used in the upholstery business. Each frame is precisely cut and hand assembled using kilned dried lumber. Double dowels are utilized in all structural parts to form sturdy, long lasting joints. To complete construction and add stability to the frame, large precisely cut corner blocks are positioned at each corner where the greatest stress occurs using both glues and screws. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse more seating options in our full Furniture Collection.