Duncan Executive Office Chair
This fine executive desk chair hearkens back to the stylish timelessness of decades past, while at the same time having a refreshingly modern spin. Its sturdy frame and luxurious top grain leather—hand stitched and handmade with attention to detail—are what sets this piece apart and make it the perfect pick for your home office or hearth. Accents of embossed leather croc complement the design and high-quality brass buttons embellish the base and wings. Sure to be a heirloom staple in your home or executive office, this timeless rustic refined desk chair is sure to be a lasting favorite.
Browse our full collection of desks, chairs and office furniture.
Duncan Executive Office Chair:
- Overall Dimensions: 46"H x 29"W x 32"D
- Seating Height: 20" - 23"
- Arm Height: 26" - 29"
- Adjustable tension control.
- Upholstered with genuine, soft, croc embossed leather.
- Alder hardwood frame.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: Artisan Leathers beautifully evoke this time worn quality, unique to every individual piece, like the originals. To pure aniline leather crusts, already fully and carefully upholstered to the piece, a base color is created with multiple applications of waxes and oils, hand-worked by the leather Artisan. After drying, this craftsman then carefully builds-up the finish with an expert’s eye, and touch, to achieve an aged patina in just the right places to reflect the aged qualities only time, wear, and frequent care could have accomplished naturally. Every individual piece upholstered with Artisan Leather finishing methods is first beautifully built to the highest standards of quality. The leather is then hand-colored and aged to bespeak the loving touch of time, providing a quality antique appearance to a beautiful new piece of quality leather furniture. Every chair, sofa, or bench has its very own unique identity only these hand-crafted methods can provide, reflecting the presence of a time honored past.
True 100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations are normal and unique features of true genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
Embossed Leather Description: A leather used to accent many of today's home interiors. The leather hide is first embossed with a large crocodile grain and then colored by applying two base color coats of micro pigments. The leather is then wiped-off to give it a contrast of colors utilizing the base color combination. This color contrast is further accented by two additional top coat colors that are wiped-on by hand to give the leather a beautiful antique look.
The last step is to slightly protect the hand work of the leather hide with a lacquer topcoat that provides great depth and warmth to the finished product.
Check out our Facebook Photos for inspirational pictures that will get your decorating juices flowing! Don't forget to like our page while you're there!