Eugenia Native Design Rugs
From our Native Partners collection, our Eugenia Native Design Rugs were designed by Eugenia Stanley.
Quote: "This design came to me in my dreams, and my Cheii (grandfather) explained that it's a gift. To use my gift and one day I will be known for my weavings."
Eugenia's dreams have become reality with this beloved rug for your home, cabin or workplace.
This design comes in several sizes to decorate your hallways, living spaces, bathroom, dining room or anywhere you want luxury floor coverings that offer rustic, lodge, western or Southwestern look.
Our rugs endure tracked-in snow, work boot wear and whatever life throws their way. Plus, they're commercial-grade!
Eugenia Native Design Rugs:
- Rug is available in 6 sizes.
- Serged edges.
- Low 1/3" rug pile.
- Made of 100% EnduraStran Nylon.
- Treated to prevent fading.
- Stain resistant.
- Reinforced, interlocked, Polymer-Coated Polypropylene backing.
- Commercial-Grade durability rating.
- Fire resistant and anti-microbial.
- Machine made.
- American crafted and made in the USA.
- Spot clean with mild detergent.
- These rugs are made to order. Ships out in about 2 weeks.
- Ships from Calhoun, Georgia.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Two soil lifting properties are added during the manufacturing process which helps the yarn shed soil. This means that the yarn is difficult to wet which makes cleaning your rugs an easy task.
Rugs can be off in size no more than 3/4" due to shrinkage during the dying process. Please contact us if you would like exact sizes.
Browse our full Rugs Collection.
Also, check out our Facebook Photos and Instagram to find fun and inspirational ideas for decorating any space. Don't forget to like and follow our pages while you're there to keep up on current sales and new exciting products.