Hammered Copper Paella Pans
From the cooktop to the tabletop, our solid Hammered Copper Paella Pans combine the unsurpassed quality of traditional craft with the beauty of modern design in the warm glow of our heavy gauge hammered copper and the hot-tinned interior for professional cooking performance or dazzling displays.
These copper pans are the perfect match to add flavor and flair to more than just paella: omelets, crepes, vegetables, bacon, anything really.
Our new, patented stainless steel handling system adds more beauty and function to a traditional classic: ergonomic, heat resistant and multifunctional.
Check our recent, highly acclaimed participation in Paella Lovers United, www.paellaloversunited.com, the largest gathering of paella cooks and fans in the United States!
Hammered Copper Paella Pans Detail:
- 2 mm thick hammered copper paella pans.
- New, patented stainless steel handling system.
- Traditional hot-tinned interior for long-lasting, non-reactive cooking surface.
- 12″ diameter – serves 4 adults.
- 15″ diameter – serves 6-8 adults.
- 18″ diameter – serves 10-12+ adults.
- Ships from Texas in 2-4 business days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Our new smaller pans are ideal for cooking or serving side dishes:
- 6″ diameter
- 8" diameter
- 10" diameter
Copper Paella Pan Care:
Your new Paella Pan should be hand washed. The tin interior will 'season' with use much like cast iron. Dry your copper goods with a cotton towel immediately after washing. DO NOT use steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents on any copperware. Copper will develop a rich patina over time. You can easily bring back the shine with Wright's Copper Cream, the best and easiest polish we have found.