Ivory Leather & Cowhide Recliner
Experience unparalleled comfort and style with our Ivory Leather & Cowhide Recliner. Its luxurious ivory leather and cowhide upholstery provides a beautiful look that will add a sophisticated touch to any room. Made with 100% top grain leather and premium cowhide accents.
This recliner is perfect for brightening up any space. The neutral and light color tones of the Ivory Leather and Cowhide allows you to easily contrast with darker furniture and decor. The oversized bustle back provides ample neck, head and lower back support.
This fine leather chair is 100% American made to the highest standards of quality!
Ivory Leather & Cowhide Recliner:
- Overall measurements: 43"H x 38.5"W x 36"D.
- Arm height: 24".
- Seat height: 20".
- Seat depth: 21".
- 100% American made.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: A There is no need to compromise beauty over performance. This Ivory colored leather offers a soft supple hand similar to that of an aniline leather. During the dyeing process, this leather is aniline dyed and a pigmented layer is added for color consistency and texture. This pigmented layer also, adds a protective performance coating and durability against daily stains and spills making the leather designed to perform in high traffic areas such as residential family rooms, commercial office spaces and hospitality applications. Ultimately, the leather is fade resistant and is the perfect high performing leather.
*Please note that all cowhides are natural and have unique characteristics. Please talk with one of our designers to hand pick the perfect chair for you.
Frame Construction: Using traditional hand craftsmanship with modern manufacturing methods to produce frames that are among the finest used in the upholstery business. Each frame is precisely cut and hand assembled using kilned dried lumber. Double dowels are utilized in all structural parts to form sturdy, long lasting joints. To complete construction and add stability to the frame, large precisely cut corner blocks are positioned at each corner where the greatest stress occurs using both glues and screws.