Kaden Leather Accent Chair
Our Kaden Leather Accent Chair features exposed walnut wooden arms with distressed leather and suede. Solid Hardwood frame with 8 way hand tied construction. American Made!
This simple but luxurious western accent chair works well in many design styles at home or office.
Kaden Leather Accent Chair:
- Overall measurements: 34"H x 33"D x 28"L.
- Seat height: 18".
- Seat depth: 21".
- Seat width: 22".
- Arm height: 24.5".
- 100% American made.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: A lightweight Italian leather with a special tannage that provides both the look and feel of calfskin on hides averaging more than 50 sq. ft. The surface of the leather is lightly polished to give the leather a sophisticated, refined appearance. This is a natural full grain leather. The hides have not been altered in any way during the tanning process. Shade variation is normal and areas of hides absorb dyes differently, so natural dye lot variations will occur. Remember that a swatch is a general representation of the leather's color and texture, not an exact match. Scars, marks, and branding are not flaws but rather are proof of authenticity, what we call "hallmarks of the trail". Leathers will fade if exposed to direct sunlight. This is a pull up leather which means color diffusion and "burst" will occur when worked by hand. If any of these characteristics is a problem please consider a "painted" leather. One that has been corrected and heavily pigmented.
Frame Construction: Using traditional hand craftsmanship with modern manufacturing methods to produce frames that are among the finest used in the upholstery business. Each frame is precisely cut and hand assembled using kilned dried lumber. Double dowels are utilized in all structural parts to form sturdy, long lasting joints. To complete construction and add stability to the frame, large precisely cut corner blocks are positioned at each corner where the greatest stress occurs using both glues and screws.