Palomino and White Brazilian Cowhide Rug
Add elegance to your space with an exquisite, one of a kind Palomino and White Cowhide Rug. This cowhide is blonde palomino with a contrasting white randomly throughout. This cowhide rug will provide a rich character to your space and will be sure to surprise friends and family with it's luxurious look and rustic feel.
From masculine to exquisite, decorating with cowhide will bring a different element to every room in your home. Use cowhide décor as a floor accent, rug, table piece or wall hanging. Decorating with cowhide rugs will offer elegance to your space all while being natural, easy to care for and unique as no two hides are exact in color or pattern.
Palomino and White Cowhide:
- Unique pattern, size and shape.
- Cowhide's shown are for illustration only. Your hide will be very similar to the ones shown.
- Some hides may have slight normal defects from branding, barbed wire scars & such. These are natural hides so some small defects may be slightly visible.
- Backing: Natural soft suede.
- Vacuum. Spot clean with mild detergent and damp cloth as needed. Do not use chemicals of any kind for cleaning. Allow to air dry.
- Cowhide is naturally hypoallergenic.
- Available in X Large, (7' x 6') and XX Large (8' x 7')
- Measurements are close approximates.
- Weight: 10-14 lbs.
- Color: Palomino Blonde/White.
- 100% Brazilian cowhide.
- Ships in 2-3 business days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
We offer many types and styles of Cowhide Décor. Also, check out our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating with western décor and cowhide décor. Don't forget to follow and like our page while you're there!
How long will a cowhide rug last?
Your new cowhide will last a lifetime if cared for properly. It is important to note that cowhides are a natural product and, like everything else, will wear under heavy traffic conditions over time. We recommend rotating your hide every 3 months in high traffic areas and to not place your cowhide in direct sunlight.
How do I clean and care for my new cowhide rug?
To remove dust and debris shake out you hide and/or vacuum using the suction attachment set on low with the beater bar removed. The hide's natural oils resist staining, simply blot or wipe up any spills promptly. If a stain should occur use mild or neutral soap, warm water, and a soft brush or sponge and brush lightly, going with the grain of the hair.
**All sizes are approximate. Cowhides are products of nature and include variations in color, size, texture, pattern, brands and patches. These variations are what make your hide one-of-a-kind.