Aztec Leather Napkin Rings 4-pc
Our Aztec Leather Napkin Rings are the ideal way to complete your Southwestern-inspired table decor! These exotic Southwest napkin rings will add a captivating focal point to your tabletop or bar.
Our exclusive, painted Aztec print adorns these Southwestern napkin rings, crafted with leather that is now discontinued. A coordinating faux leather material is applied to the back and sewn on for added stability. Each napkin ring sports a western bronzed concho.
Inquire about customized orders! We have the ability to craft nearly any desired look.
Aztec Leather Napkin Rings:
- Sold in sets of 4.
- 1" wide.
- Easily trade out conchos to accommodate your style/colors.
- Napkin rings narrow and widen to accommodate all thicknesses of your cloth napkins.
- Handmade by Your Western Decor in Oregon.
- Some are made to order. Each will vary slightly from the next. In stock ship out in 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 1 week for out of stock or custom orders to ship.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.