Bayou Croc Embossed Leather Dining Chair
Our Bayou Croc Embossed Leather Dining Chair is effortlessly sophisticated while refreshingly relaxed.
Perfect for the dining room or the study, this chair speaks to the gentleman inside every cowboy. With a clean lined shape, a dynamic embossed croc leather exterior and bold studded details, this high-quality leather dining chair will put your guests at ease, be it at a formal celebration or a casual get-together.
Like a flavorful stock or an impeccable sauce, let this piece provide the foundation for a good meal shared by friends and family. This fine, rustic elegant Dining Chair works well as a standalone in your home office, or in a set of multiple dining room chairs. With luxury this accessible, you need not consult an artist or a scholar to realize your dream of sophisticated aesthetics and wise indulgence. To boot, these chairs are 100% American Made!
Bayou Croc Embossed Leather Dining Chair Detail:
- Overall dimensions: 46"H x 24"D x 18.5"W
- Seat height: 20"
- Seat depth: 18"
- Poplar frame. Leather upholstery with hand placed nail heads.
- Made in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Embossed Leather Description: A leather used to accent many of today's home interiors. The leather hide is first embossed with a large crocodile grain and then colored by applying two base color coats of micro pigments. The leather is then wiped-off to give it a contrast of colors utilizing the base color combination. This color contrast is further accented by two additional top coat colors that are wiped-on by hand to give the leather a beautiful antique look. The last step is to slightly protect the hand work of the leather hide with a lacquer topcoat that provides great depth and warmth to the finished product.