Bone China Snaffle Bit Dinnerware Collection
Our Bone China Snaffle Bit Dinnerware Collection puts a sleek twist on the iconic equestrian snaffle bit theme.
This striking collection takes it a step further with it's premium Bone China that presents a polished sophistication.
The shiny gold rim adds a formal class and style to each and every piece.
Whether tail-gaiting at the polo field or setting an elegant table for a formal dinner, this tableware collection presents a statement of classic high-style and is sure to pick up attention and admiration.
This fine Bone China was designed and hand-drawn by master artist Leesa Greenlee.
Bone China Snaffle Bit Dinnerware Collection Detail:
- Sold in individual sets of 4 each. (Charger plates are sold individually).
- Dinner plates 10.5"; Salad plates 8.5"; Bread plates 6.5"; Soup bowls 8.5"; Cereal bowls 6.5"; Cups 8 oz.; Charger plate 12".
- Made of fine bone china in Thailand.
- Designed in the USA.
- Hand-washing is best. However, if washing in the dishwasher, use low heat and a non-acidic detergent.
- Because of the gold rims, this tableware is not meant for use in the microwave.
- Orders ship directly from the designer in approximately 2-4 business days. Lead times may vary.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our fun Horse Tack collection for coordinating items. Also, check out our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating and furnishing any space.