Boots and Brands Western Coffee Cup &/or Saucer
This cute 8 oz Western Coffee Cup features authentic ranch brands, boots, saddle and rope. It is part of our Boots and Brands Western China Dinnerware line.
This heirloom quality china dinnerware and serving pieces are made of quality china and feature heavy roll rims on each piece. This line was originally created by the Wallace China Company in Los Angeles between 1943 and 1964. It features licensed art by Til Goodan. Over the years vintage Wallace pieces have steadily risen in value and are highly collectable. This line began reproduction in 1991 and maintain the quality and trademark these pieces were brought to life with.
By purchasing pieces or sets from the Wallace line you are investing in quality heirloom china of the future. Plus, this line supports America by being made entirely in the U.S.A.
This vintage western coffee cup holds 8 oz of your favorite beverage. You can find it's matching saucer and more coordinating pieces in our Ranch Brands Decor.
This western dinnerware line is not produced in high volume. Limited quantities are kept in stock.
Boots and Brands 8 Oz Western Coffee Cup Details:
- American made in the USA by HF Coors.
- Heavy rolled rim.
- Restaurant quality china.
- Lead free.
- Matching serving ware and individual pieces are available.
- Includes one 8 oz cup or one 8 oz cup and one 6" dia. saucer.
- Ships via UPS ground, direct from the distributor in Texas, USA.
- Lead times can vary. Currently running approximately 3-7 business days for in-stock items.
- No sales tax.
- See How It's Done
Check out our Facebook Photos too for inspirational decorating ideas. Don't forget to like our page while you're there!