Boots and Brands Western Dinner Plates
Iconic symbols of the American West, on a beautiful buckskin glaze, are rich brown ranch brands, lariat, boots and saddle. This dinnerware line was originally released by Wallace China in 1947 and is easily recognizable as a follow-up to the highly successful Rodeo Pattern. Wallace also made other western patterns: El Rancho, Longhorn, and Pioneer Trails, to name a few.
Over the years, vintage Westward Ho china has steadily risen in value and is highly collectible. This western dinnerware and serving pieces are ideally suited for starting a new collection of heirloom-quality china. It mixes and matches beautifully with many of the vintage Wallace pieces. See more coordinating options in our Ranch Brands Collection.
Boots and Brands Western Dinner Plates:
- All pieces feature heavy roll rim design, are dishwasher and microwave safe, and as always, this China dinnerware line is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- These western dinner plates were created to coordinate with our Boots and Brands Dinnerware line.
- The Boots & Brands western artwork is a licensed pattern.
- Boots and Brands Western Dinnerware is restaurant quality with a heavy roll rim for extra durability.
- Dinner plates measure 11" Dia.
- This western dinnerware line is not produced in high volume. Limited quantities are kept in stock.
- American made in the USA by HF Coors.
- Restaurant quality china.
- Lead free.
- Ships via UPS ground, direct from the manufacturer in Texas, USA.
Check out our Facebook Photos for inspirational ideas on decorating. Don't forget to like our page while you're there!