Buffalo Art Deer Suede Ottoman
Our genuine suede deer hide ottoman is hand painted over soft leather in Native American motifs.
The top of the ottoman depicts a running buffalo and is embellished with fringe, conchos and Native American design.
This ottoman is custom built and upholstered by hand in the USA. The detail in the hand paintings, concho and fringe placement is evidence that much pride goes into building this stunning western furniture piece. This artist has been producing beautiful Western art for the past 30 years!
We offer several choices in ottomans. Brows our Ottoman Catalog for more ideas. Shown with coordinating Buffalo Art Throw Pillow.
Buffalo Art Deer Suede Ottoman Details:
- Measures 24″ L x 18″ H x 16″ W.
- Weight 18 lbs.
- Upholstered in genuine deer hide. Suede.
- Handmade and hand painted.
- Accented with nickel conchos and leather fringe.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Usually ships UPS ground. Ships from Smithville, Texas.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Also, check out our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating and furnishing any space!
Our deer suede ottomans are handmade to order. Please allow 3-5 weeks for your finished ottoman to ship.