Buffalo Prayer Western Leather Accent Pillow
Our Buffalo Prayer Western Leather Accent Pillow portrays a photo illustration by renown photographer, Keith Carter. The image is of a beautiful Indian maiden holding a buffalo skull to the sky, praying for a successful hunt. A panorama of a brilliant desert sunrise erupts in the background.
This is the ultimate pillow to enhance your Southwestern décor!
These stunning handmade western throw pillows are upholstered with aged cowhide on the front with plenty of bold dark leather fringe and tassels.
A couple handfuls of aged and antiqued metal studs with lacing frame the image on the pillows front.
The throw pillows have a faux leather reverse side.
Available in two sizes to accent bedding ensembles and furniture.
Visit our full line of Genuine Leather Accent Pillows.
Buffalo Prayer Western Leather Accent Pillow:
- Pillow size options are: 16"x16" and 18"x18".
- Constructed of genuine leathers and faux leather.
- Features detailed hand placed studs.
- Includes 100% Polyester covered pillow insert.
- Inserts are not removable.
Cleaning - Oil or grease spot - put cornstarch or baby powder for several hours then brush off. Dirty spot - can use a mild soap/water on a cloth similar to the pillow color.
- Designed and hand crafted in the USA.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for your finished pillow(s) to ship.
- Ships direct from the manufacturer upon completion.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating any space!