Buffalo Run Rugs by Avis Charley
Designed by Native American, Avis Charley (Lakota/Dine').
Our Buffalo Run Rugs design features running buffalo on a vintage ledger paper-inspired background.
These rugs that are made in the USA come in several sizes to decorate your hallways, living spaces, bathroom, dining room or anywhere you want luxury floor coverings that offer a rustic and western look.
Our carpets can take the abuse of tracked in snow, the wear of work boots and the spills of a busy family. These are commercial grade rugs!
Browse for more great area rugs made in the USA. Also, visit us on Facebook and Instagram for inspirational ideas on furnishing and decorating any space.
Buffalo Run Rugs Detail:
- Rug is available in 6 sizes.
- 3/4" pile.
- Serged edges.
- Made of 100% EnduraStran Nylon.
- Treated to prevent fading.
- Stain resistant.
- Reinforced, interlocked, Polymer-Coated Polypropylene backing.
- Commercial-Grade durability rating.
- Fire resistant and anti-microbial.
- Machine made.
- American crafted and made in the USA.
- These rugs are made to order. Ships within 2 weeks.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Two soil lifting properties are added during the manufacturing process which helps the yarn shed soil. This means that the yarn is difficult to wet which makes cleaning your rugs an easy task.
Rugs can be off in size no more than 3/4" due to shrinkage during the dying process. Please contact us if you would like exact sizes.