Burnished Brown Leather Western Barstool
Our Burnished Brown Leather Western Barstool is stunning, not only for its solid hardwood framing, but particularly for its classy brown burnished leather giving style and impact!
Brass-studded accents and the worn, comforting feel of the leather give the perfect motif for these bar and counter chairs. The armrests' gentle curve allows you to mold perfectly into comfort of the seat, while being supported on the sturdily squared hard lines of the barstool base, all handcrafted from Knotty Alder. The barstool provides a uniquely authentic experience and elegant charm to any space.
If beauty and charm along with a stand-alone character are what you seek, dive into the experience with this western barstool and bring color and life to your home. Best as a dynamic set, these barstools are hand made classics. 100% Texas made!
Burnished Brown Leather Western Barstool Detail:
- Bar and counter chairs are available in 2 seat heights, 25" and 30".
- Overall bar chair dimensions: 43"H x 26"W x 22"D. Seat height 30"; arm height 40".
- Overall counter chair dimensions: 38"H x 26"W x 22"D. Seat height 25"; arm height 35".
Leather Description: A medium weight pure aniline crust. Started by adding the desired color with waxes, oils and seals to give the leather its base. Once the first application is dry, an expert craftsman can build up the finish to achieve a rich patina that is very much desired by the consumer. The final step is to apply a wax on for protection and feel. This labor intensive hand-wipe evokes classic appeal with the ability to use and add to the unique finish started. Please dust regularly and clean with a damp cloth. This leather will fade if expose to direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time.
100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
- Frame Construction: Made with American Alder Wood, our frames are glued, screwed and dowelled at the joints. Two coats of high quality stain is hand rubbed on the wood finish and then sealed with industrial grade clear coat.
- Hand-placed antiqued nail-head tacking.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.