Cacti Cluster Southwest Rugs
Our Cacti Cluster Southwest Rugs are perfect in your high-traffic plant shop, nursery or just at home if you're a cactus fan. The rug collection features several types and colors of cactus over a black background.
The rugs are available in six sizes including a round area rug and floor runner.
Our carpets can take the abuse of tracked in snow, the wear of work boots and the spills of a busy family. Commercial grade rugs.
Cacti Cluster Southwest Rugs:
- Rug is available in 6 sizes.
- Serged edges.
- Low 1/3" rug pile.
- Made of 100% EnduraStran Nylon.
- Treated to prevent fading.
- Stain resistant.
- Reinforced, interlocked, Polymer-Coated Polypropylene backing.
- Commercial-Grade durability rating.
- Fire resistant and anti-microbial.
- Machine made.
- American crafted.
- These rugs are made to order. Ships in 2-3 weeks.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Two soil lifting properties are added during the manufacturing process which helps the yarn shed soil. This means that the yarn is difficult to wet which makes cleaning your rugs an easy task.
Rugs can be off in size no more than 3/4" due to shrinkage during the dying process. Please contact us if you would like exact sizes.