Canoe Throw Pillow
The colorful symbols on our Canoe Leather Pillow tells the wonderful story of early American Indians in the north country who made canoes with birch bark that was perfect because it was light weight, durable and waterproof. Canoes were ideal for travelling long distances in the streams, rivers and lakes of North America. The canoe allowed Native Americans to become an important link in commerce, as the fur trade exploded in America in the early 1700’s.
This is the ultimate pillow to enhance your Southwestern / western decor!
The throw pillows have a faux leather reverse side.
Visit our full line of Genuine Leather Accent Pillows.
Canoe Throw Pillow Details:
- Pillow size options are: 16"x16".
- Constructed of broad weave linen duct cloth.
- Includes 100% Polyester covered pillow insert.
- Inserts are not removable.
Cleaning - Oil or grease spot - put cornstarch or baby powder for several hours then brush off. Dirty spot - can use a mild soap/water on a cloth similar to the pillow color.
- Designed and hand crafted in the USA.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for your finished pillow(s) to ship.
- Ships direct from the manufacturer upon completion.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating any space!