Cayuse Serape Throw Pillow
Our Cayuse Serape Throw Pillow is made with Straw deer suede and hand painted with symbolic Native American crosses. Native Americans of the Dakota plains territories were fond of using the cross to symbolize the 4 quarters of the universe , earth, sky, fire, and water.
This is the ultimate pillow to enhance your Southwestern / western decor!
The throw pillows have a faux leather reverse side.
Visit our full line of Genuine Leather Accent Pillows.
Cayuse Serape Throw Pillow Details:
- Pillow size options are: 18" x 18".
- Constructed of deer suede.
- 3" deer suede fringe surround.
- Includes 100% Polyester covered pillow insert.
- Inserts are not removable.
Cleaning - put cornstarch or baby powder for several hours then brush off. Dirty spot - can use a mild soap/water on a cloth similar to the pillow color.
- Designed and hand crafted in the USA.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for your finished pillow(s) to ship.
- Ships direct from the manufacturer upon completion.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Browse our Facebook Photos for fun and inspirational ideas on decorating any space!