Conchos Western Dinnerware
Bone China Western Dinnerware
Our Conchos Western Dinnerware is a must have for any equestrian inspired home and will made a stunning addition to any dining table.
The snaffle bit and western conchos boarder around the pieces, along with the elegant gold rim, adding a touch of rustic charm to the set.
Made of high-quality bone china, each piece is durable and chip-resistant, making it perfect for everyday use. This set includes dinner plates, salad plates, bread plates, cup, saucer, charger and bowls, all featuring the intricate western bit and conchos design.
Impress your guests with this unique and beautiful dinnerware set that combines western style with timeless elegance.
Designed by master artist, Leesa Greenlee, this iconic china pattern boldly pairs the classic Concho design found in precious metal jewelry and leatherwork across the American West with a traditional wire type snaffle bit. Our delicate but resilient bone china is hand glazed and painted with a finishing gold rim. (Some screens may make the silver appear blue.)
Conchos Western Dinnerware Details:
- Purchase individually.
- Coupe style plates.
- Dinner plates 10.5" diameter.
- Salad plates 8.5" diameter.
- Bread plates 6.5" diameter.
- Charger plates 12" diameter.
- Soup bowls 8.5" diameter.
- Cereal bowls 6.5" diameter.
- Cup and saucer 8 oz. cup, 6.5" saucer.
- Made of bone china.
- Chip resistant.
- Hand or dishwasher wash. Use the lowest heat setting and non-acidic cleanser.
- Ships out in 2-4 business days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
For coordinating items, browse our full collection of Western Tableware where you'll find everything needed to set a stunning table!