Brindle Cowhide & Leather Ottoman
Adding a Brindle Cowhide & Leather Ottoman to your western decor scheme or western furniture set will enhance your living space with gorgeous texture and rustic elegance. This round western ottoman is the epitome of western elegance.
Bronze nail heads accentuate the natural beauty of the warm brindle cowhide on top with a distressed full grain leather around the base. This is an elegantly simple and understated accent piece that’s sure to turn heads and draw attention!
This brindle ottoman is a beautiful, natural complement to any rustic or western themed area. The ottoman is a truly unique and inventive piece of furniture that you can count on to redefine your living space, and change the way that you perceive your existing furniture.
Brindle Cowhide & Leather Ottoman:
- Ottoman measures 42" round and 16" high.
- Cowhide: 100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations should not be considered defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
- Leather: A fully drum dyed top grain cowhide on European raw material. This leather is lightly ironed and then milled extensively for a unique distressed appearance. This is a natural full grain leather. The hides have not been altered in any way during the tanning process. Shade variation is normal and areas of hides absorb dyes differently, so natural dye lot variations will occur. Remember that a swatch is a general representation of the leather's color and texture, not an exact match. Scars, marks, and branding are not flaws but rather are proof of authenticity, what we call "hallmarks of the trail". Leathers will fade if exposed to direct sunlight. This is a pull up leather which means color diffusion and "burst" will occur when worked by hand.
- Frame Construction: Using traditional hand craftsmanship with modern manufacturing methods to produce frames that are among the finest used in the upholstery business. Each frame is precisely cut and hand assembled using kilned dried lumber. Double dowels are utilized in all structural parts to form sturdy, long lasting joints. To complete construction and add stability to the frame, large precisely cut corner blocks are positioned at each corner where the greatest stress occurs using both glues and screws.
- Hand placed antiqued nail head tacking.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.