Coyote Valley Iron Chandelier
Handmade in the USA
Our Coyote Valley Iron Chandelier is stunning beyond explanation!
The detail in this rustic light fixture will have each newcomer intrigued. And each time you study it you will notice something new.
This hand made iron chandelier will not just be a feature that is occasionally noticed in your space, it will be the FOCAL point in your space that will NEVER go unnoticed!
Each silhouette of trees, elk and deer are intricately cut by hand and forged onto a round frame with signature braided iron trim, braided iron rings with attached iron arrow rods that all work together to securely suspend the fixture.
The top of the chandelier stakes a rawhide tipi while the underneath of the fixture holds a rawhide dome down-light.
Aztec design and paintings add to the Native American theme of this rustic, luxury chandelier.
Coyote Valley Iron Chandelier:
- Chandelier is available in 2 sizes.
- Medium - 36" Dia x 48"H
- Large - 48" Dia x 60"H
- Custom/adjustable dimensions are available.
- Type of Bulb(s): Holds 8-16 type A medium base sockets.
- Bulbs are not included.
- Includes 72″ of chain. Additional chain is available at $12/foot.
- Weight: 125-200 lbs.
- Professional installation is required.
- Hand-forged iron fixture, hand-sewn rawhide shades and hand painted.
- You may request no painting.
- UL approved and listed.
- Custom made to order in the USA.
- Please allow 16-17 weeks for your finished fixture to ship. Lead times may vary.
- This chandelier does not qualify for free shipping. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Ships from Wyoming, USA.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
**Please contact us for shipping fees and to order. Email your shipping address to email@example.com for your shipping quote.