Distressed Butte Leather Headboard
Our Distressed Butte Leather Headboard is created with classic western style. These headboards will pair perfectly in any western, lodge or rustic style room. The addition of our leather headboard will add a rich look and feel to your space.
These western headboards are upholstered with genuine top-grain smooth leather. The Butte leather is distressed for a rustic look. The headboards are trimmed in antiqued brown nail heads that perfectly match this leather.
This line of leather headboards are available in 5 sizes and if you're interested in custom upholstery options please contact us!
Since the headboards are custom made to order you can choose from several fabrics, leathers, faux leathers and cowhide to fit your suite or guestroom perfectly!
This headboard style is is also shown in additional images with cowhide upholstery.
Shown with our Woodland Waterfall Collection.
Distressed Butte Leather Headboard Detail:
- Headboards come with 24" removable legs.
- Wall hanging cleats are offered as a customizable option for an additional $45.
- Measurements: Twin 39" x 60"; Full 54" x 60"; Queen 60" x 60"; King 76" x 60; Cali King 72" x 60".
- Cushioned. Approximately 3" thick.
- Headboards are made to order in the USA.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for your finished order to ship. Lead times may vary.
- Ships via UPS ground.
- Headboards do not qualify for free shipping.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
**No returns on custom, made-to-order furniture.
For inspirational and fun ideas on decorating and furnishing any space, visit our Facebook Page.