Elegant Ivory Leather Desk Chair
This exquisite Elegant Ivory Leather Desk Chair masterfully evokes the distinct rustic elegance of your home or professional office.
The chair pairs with dark woods and rustic décor, the timeless style hearkening back to old elegance and traditional custom. The unique solid mahogany build and a supple ivory, bone leather gives this leather office chair a soft touch.
Underscoring brass accents throughout compliment the chair’s structure, each timeless fine western chic executive desk chair in the collection is handmade with attention to detail and unrivaled craftsmanship. Experience true luxury, comfort and refinement every day. Make our Elegant Ivory Leather Desk Chair a complement to your office set up.
Elegant Ivory Leather Desk Chair:
- Overall Dimensions: 42"H x 27"W x 31"D
- Seating Height: 19"+ (adjustable)
- Arm Height: 26"+
- Seat depth: 31".
- Upholstered with English bull hides and tanned in Italy by fifth-generation tanner.
- Constructed with Mahogany wood.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Shipping lead times can range from 10 to 35 days depending on the items purchased, location, and road/weather conditions.
- Furniture usually ships via private white glove delivery service.
- Free shipping is not available for this item.
- We take great care in ensuring your product is in perfect condition and well packaged before shipping. If damage happens to occur from shipping, you will not be responsible for the damages. We will fix, ship out a replacement or refund your order in the event shipping damages occur.
- We do not charge sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
Leather Description: Produced on English bull hides and tanned in Italy by fifth-generation tanner. This leather has a unique, soft oil tannage and a paraffin top to provide a clear, transparent surface. This leather also has a vibrant pull-up effect and is unique in that it maintains its luster when pulled in tight areas of the frame. The soft tannage allows this leather to be easily tailored with such applications as pleating and tufting and thus can be used on a broad range of frames. This leather will continue to burnish and polish over time, and wear will continue to enhance its appearance. This leathers visual appeal combined with its soft, supple hand make it a leather to notice.
100% top grain cowhide leather is characterized by variations in shade, texture, color and grain. Healed marks and scars are to be expected and enhance the natural beauty of the hides. These variations are not defects as they are normal and unique features of genuine 100% top grain cowhide leather.
Frame Construction: Made with mahogany wood, our frames are glued, screwed and dowelled at the joints. Two coats of high quality stain is hand rubbed on the wood finish and then sealed with industrial grade clear coat.